The Crested Gecko Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Crested Gecko Forum
The Crested Gecko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Chat

+2
xvickyx
Tom
6 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Random Chat - Page 7 Empty Re: Random Chat

Post by ninjaaa23 Fri May 28, 2010 4:20 pm

Laura_28_06 wrote:haha more clumsy than badass!

but badass i like!

its always useful to know the first aider lol and security! thats handy too lol

my sis was the same as a kid always cutting herself or falling over
ninjaaa23
ninjaaa23
Gargoyle
Gargoyle

My Points : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura_28_06 Fri May 28, 2010 4:21 pm

thing is i'm nearly 21 and i swear i#m gettin worse!

especially at certain times Rolling Eyes
Laura_28_06
Laura_28_06
Gargoyle
Gargoyle

My Points : 203

Back to top Go down

Post by ninjaaa23 Fri May 28, 2010 4:27 pm

Laura_28_06 wrote:thing is i'm nearly 21 and i swear i#m gettin worse!

especially at certain times Rolling Eyes

haha you must be a master of covering them up
ninjaaa23
ninjaaa23
Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura_28_06 Fri May 28, 2010 4:31 pm

luckily i heal quickly! apart from this burn! it's been a week already!!

moisturiser is the key to minimising scars!!
Laura_28_06
Laura_28_06
Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Back to top Go down

Post by ninjaaa23 Fri May 28, 2010 4:34 pm

Laura_28_06 wrote:luckily i heal quickly! apart from this burn! it's been a week already!!

moisturiser is the key to minimising scars!!

haha whilst im adding all the lovely ladies tonight
you got msn
ninjaaa23
ninjaaa23
Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura_28_06 Fri May 28, 2010 4:36 pm

i do, its my email address Smile
Laura_28_06
Laura_28_06
Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Back to top Go down

Post by x_firefly_x Fri May 28, 2010 4:42 pm

ninjaaa23 wrote:
Laura_28_06 wrote:hmmm let me think....always covered in cuts, burns, scratches, not the slimest of pple shall we say....need i go on?! lol

arrr you put yourself down too much
your very pretty
most people are they just dont think they are but we aint all perfect

Exactly what he said lol. Don't put yourself down, you look fab in your pic!! And trust me, being slim is no fun whatsoever. You get evil glares of 99% of the population, constantly accused of being either anorexic or just not eating altogether because god forbid someone could actually be naturally slim and personally half the time I wander round feeling like a man...seriously I would KILL for curves! Sad The only good thing is I can do my running without certain parts bouncing and getting in the way all the time Random Chat - Page 7 Lol

As for the cuts/burns/scratches, my theory is they add character!! Like tattoos, its something that makes a person a little bit more interesting. My best friend is really bad for injuring herself randomly, we keep telling her she needs to live in some kind of protective bubble lol Random Chat - Page 7 Icon_geek
x_firefly_x
x_firefly_x
Gargoyle
Gargoyle

My Points : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by x_firefly_x Fri May 28, 2010 4:45 pm

Laura_28_06 wrote:ok then ninjaaa i shall leave the stalkee out.......for a while lol

i feel like your older sister or something Embarassed

firefly i was very lucky considering the size of the knife and the force with which i smacked my eye! my boss is always worrying about me lol

burnt me hand last friday and i've got a lovely inch long scar forming....when the skin heals that is!

lets just say the first aider speaks to me every night and brings me plasters lol the ones you used to get at school that leave lots of plaster poop behind! that is when schools were aloud to put plasters on! i was always covered in them too Very Happy

man i'm such a catch lol

You sound as accident prone as my best friend lol...thankfully she doesn't have to work anywhere near knives, though being a vet student she is in charge of a scalpel, which is rather worrying Random Chat - Page 7 Icon_eek

Schools aren't allowed to put plasters on now?! What is wrong with the world...
x_firefly_x
x_firefly_x
Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura_28_06 Fri May 28, 2010 4:48 pm

x_firefly_x wrote:Exactly what he said lol. Don't put yourself down, you look fab in your pic!! And trust me, being slim is no fun whatsoever. You get evil glares of 99% of the population, constantly accused of being either anorexic or just not eating altogether because god forbid someone could actually be naturally slim and personally half the time I wander round feeling like a man...seriously I would KILL for curves! Sad The only good thing is I can do my running without certain parts bouncing and getting in the way all the time Random Chat - Page 7 Lol

As for the cuts/burns/scratches, my theory is they add character!! Like tattoos, its something that makes a person a little bit more interesting. My best friend is really bad for injuring herself randomly, we keep telling her she needs to live in some kind of protective bubble lol Random Chat - Page 7 Icon_geek

awww thanks, that pic hides a lot! its all about the pose lol
if i ran there would be one place that wouldn't wobble and get in the way lol everything else....well it doesnt bare thinking about!

the cuts etc do give you a talking point lol it comes to something when the security guards now how well your burn is healing! my tattoos are more easily hidden tho! i do have two permanent bruises from walking into the tables in the kitchen at work, metal hurts!
Laura_28_06
Laura_28_06
Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura_28_06 Fri May 28, 2010 4:52 pm

x_firefly_x wrote:You sound as accident prone as my best friend lol...thankfully she doesn't have to work anywhere near knives, though being a vet student she is in charge of a scalpel, which is rather worrying Random Chat - Page 7 Icon_eek

nope! incase a child is allergic and has reaction, parents would take the school for all the money they could!
Laura_28_06
Laura_28_06
Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Back to top Go down

Post by x_firefly_x Fri May 28, 2010 4:58 pm

Lol, well at least the people at work are used to it and won't fly into a panic...I had a nose bleed st my last job everyone properly freaked out, they were all for calling blooming paramedics and everything. I was just like, "I've had nosebleeds since I was a kid, its no big deal!!". I think I'm so used to them by now I forget that sometimes masses of blood pouring out of someones face might be a bit scary lol.

Argh I hate metal tables...they hurt sooo much don't they Sad The only thing I can't stand injury wise is blisters...I kind of over did my running one time and got blisters underneath my toe nails, completely freaked me out. Random Chat - Page 7 Icon_eek
x_firefly_x
x_firefly_x
Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Back to top Go down

Post by x_firefly_x Fri May 28, 2010 5:05 pm

Laura_28_06 wrote:
x_firefly_x wrote:You sound as accident prone as my best friend lol...thankfully she doesn't have to work anywhere near knives, though being a vet student she is in charge of a scalpel, which is rather worrying Random Chat - Page 7 Icon_eek

nope! incase a child is allergic and has reaction, parents would take the school for all the money they could!

omg I can't believe how ridiculous things can get sometimes...just thinking back if I applied half the dumb ass/hypochondriac rules they have today to when I was at school I could have sued the hell out of them and be rich by now Random Chat - Page 7 Lol Random Chat - Page 7 Lol I remember in primary school some teacher actually threw a table at a pupil and no one gave a damn. Sheesh the things they could get away with back then...argh now saying things like that just makes me feel old darn it. Maybe instead of getting older each year I should just keep re-living my 21st. But with less unconsciousness maybe lol
x_firefly_x
x_firefly_x
Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura_28_06 Fri May 28, 2010 5:05 pm

my boss still panicks! when i was serving the first aider and talking plasters she came over and was like will you have at her eye she nearly took it out with a knife what does she need to do?! he was like nothing its not bleeding or hanging out the socket its fine. lol

i don't like nose bleeds Sad lol

blisters under toenails sounds rather painful! i hate peeling the spuds at work, 35kg and 4 hours worths gives lovely blisters Sad
Laura_28_06
Laura_28_06
Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Back to top Go down

Post by ninjaaa23 Fri May 28, 2010 5:05 pm

added
ninjaaa23
ninjaaa23
Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura_28_06 Fri May 28, 2010 5:10 pm

firefly ~ it really is stupid now the things they can and can't do! even down to hugging an upset a child gets frowned upon, you have to be so careful its untrue!

glad i no longer work in a school! especially when the kids seem to get more cocky and push their teachers so much its ridiculous!

ninjaaa ~ accepted lol
Laura_28_06
Laura_28_06
Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Back to top Go down

Post by x_firefly_x Fri May 28, 2010 5:17 pm

eeee 4 hours?! I get blisters sometimes after just peeling a bag lol!! I'd be so useless doing your job. My first ever job was at a chippy and my two bosses used to spend all morning peeling and chopping the spuds, I got out of it by "cleaning" the rest of the shop(or rather just wandering around looking busy whilst in reality doing nothing lol). Really annoying as I seem to blister so easily, and I'm one of those people that can't leave the m alone...I just HAVE to pop them lol. Though I am weird like that, I got excited when my rat got an abcess on his balls and I got to pop it to get all the pus out. He wasn't really all that happy about it though, but I don't think I would be if someone came at my balls with a needle. Well, if I had balls that is.
x_firefly_x
x_firefly_x
Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura_28_06 Fri May 28, 2010 5:22 pm

haha i'm not that bad....i have admit i pick at burns tho Sad
Laura_28_06
Laura_28_06
Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Back to top Go down

Post by x_firefly_x Fri May 28, 2010 5:23 pm

Laura_28_06 wrote:firefly ~ it really is stupid now the things they can and can't do! even down to hugging an upset a child gets frowned upon, you have to be so careful its untrue!

glad i no longer work in a school! especially when the kids seem to get more cocky and push their teachers so much its ridiculous!

ninjaaa ~ accepted lol

Ugh I worked for two years in a youth club running an arts and crafts table, glue, glitter, feathers and young children do not mix!! And don't get me started on the older ones... Has put me off children for many a year lol

Gah the rules just get stupid and stupider, I mean you touch a kid now and you get classed as a blooming paedo. I remember being upset the odd time and getting a hug off a teacher in primary school, I mean thats what you do with kids when they are upset, I think I would have felt a hell of a lot worse if I hadn't have got a hug.
x_firefly_x
x_firefly_x
Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Back to top Go down

Post by x_firefly_x Fri May 28, 2010 5:27 pm

Laura_28_06 wrote:haha i'm not that bad....i have admit i pick at burns tho Sad

I always used to get told off for picking at things lol. And told that if I picked at anything it would leave massive scars. My grandparents also told me that if I ate apple seeds then apple trees would grow in my stomach...I actually believed them for a while. Random Chat - Page 7 Icon_rolleyes
x_firefly_x
x_firefly_x
Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura_28_06 Fri May 28, 2010 5:30 pm

haha the same as if you swallow chewing gum it'll get wrapped around your lungs?! or was that just me Sad
Laura_28_06
Laura_28_06
Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Back to top Go down

Post by x_firefly_x Sat May 29, 2010 3:02 am

Laura_28_06 wrote:haha the same as if you swallow chewing gum it'll get wrapped around your lungs?! or was that just me Sad

hehe no i got that one to lol. Also got told if a bird pooed on my head, it would go through my bloodstream to my stomach and make a baby alien. Thankfully I had the sense not to believe that one lol
x_firefly_x
x_firefly_x
Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura_28_06 Sat May 29, 2010 3:12 am

haha that ones awesome!

*scribbles down for when produces off-spring*
Laura_28_06
Laura_28_06
Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Back to top Go down

Post by ninjaaa23 Sat May 29, 2010 5:54 am

yeah i slept last nght
wasnt the greatest but still
ninjaaa23
ninjaaa23
Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Back to top Go down

Post by x_firefly_x Sat May 29, 2010 9:55 am

ninjaaa23 wrote:yeah i slept last nght

hehe your absence in the middle of the night was a bit weird lol kind of got used to you being on at odd hours Random Chat - Page 7 Lol I think my sleep pattern is starting to invert now exams have started, I seem to be awake later and later each day Sad
x_firefly_x
x_firefly_x
Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Back to top Go down

Post by ninjaaa23 Sat May 29, 2010 10:42 am

x_firefly_x wrote:
ninjaaa23 wrote:yeah i slept last nght

hehe your absence in the middle of the night was a bit weird lol kind of got used to you being on at odd hours Random Chat - Page 7 Lol I think my sleep pattern is starting to invert now exams have started, I seem to be awake later and later each day Sad

haha i shall make a come back

im tired right now may have a little nap
ninjaaa23
ninjaaa23
Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down