The Crested Gecko Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Crested Gecko Forum
The Crested Gecko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautiful Breeding Pair of Crested Geckos - Female Poss Gravid

Go down

Beautiful Breeding Pair of Crested Geckos - Female Poss Gravid  Empty Beautiful Breeding Pair of Crested Geckos - Female Poss Gravid

Post by xvickyx Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:59 am

Hi

I have my breeding pair of crested geckos for sale, as I am wanting to concentrate on my corn snakes.
They are both harlequins with some dalmation spots, the male has some red spots also! Beautiful Breeding Pair of Crested Geckos - Female Poss Gravid  Flirt very pretty! The male also blushes oh errr

The female is not proven as yet, she has laid but were infertile (as were her first lay)

She is possibly gravid at the moment, as they have been "at it" again lol

I only want a good home for these ones! & I am asking £200 for the pair.

Genuine enquires only please Beautiful Breeding Pair of Crested Geckos - Female Poss Gravid  Thumbup

I can courier these for you, I have used TarantulaBarn in the past, courier costs must be paid for by the buyer, but I can arrange it all for you Beautiful Breeding Pair of Crested Geckos - Female Poss Gravid  No1

Here are some pics;

Female;

Beautiful Breeding Pair of Crested Geckos - Female Poss Gravid  PomBlossom1

Beautiful Breeding Pair of Crested Geckos - Female Poss Gravid  PomBlossom3

Beautiful Breeding Pair of Crested Geckos - Female Poss Gravid  Female92

Beautiful Breeding Pair of Crested Geckos - Female Poss Gravid  Blossom

Beautiful Breeding Pair of Crested Geckos - Female Poss Gravid  Blossom2

Male;

Beautiful Breeding Pair of Crested Geckos - Female Poss Gravid  Pom1

Beautiful Breeding Pair of Crested Geckos - Female Poss Gravid  PomBlossom003464x480

Beautiful Breeding Pair of Crested Geckos - Female Poss Gravid  PomBlossom004428x320

Beautiful Breeding Pair of Crested Geckos - Female Poss Gravid  Male23

Both together;

Beautiful Breeding Pair of Crested Geckos - Female Poss Gravid  PomBlossomtogether3

Beautiful Breeding Pair of Crested Geckos - Female Poss Gravid  PomBlossomtogether2

Beautiful Breeding Pair of Crested Geckos - Female Poss Gravid  PomBlossomtogether
xvickyx
xvickyx
Admin
Admin

My Points : 500

http://www.vickyexotics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Beautiful Breeding Pair of Crested Geckos - Female Poss Gravid  Empty Re: Beautiful Breeding Pair of Crested Geckos - Female Poss Gravid

Post by me Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:12 pm

I want the female
email me at crestiesrus@gmail.com
Anonymous
me

Back to top Go down