The Crested Gecko Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Crested Gecko Forum
The Crested Gecko Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poss sale: Unsexed crestie "Orion" and set up £60

2 posters

Go down

Poss sale: Unsexed crestie "Orion" and set up £60 Empty Poss sale: Unsexed crestie "Orion" and set up £60

Post by x_firefly_x Thu May 20, 2010 12:51 pm

Just wondering if there would be any interest in this gorgeous wee fella? Am considering letting him go as my breeding plans have changed and sadly he no longer fits in with them as I have decided to concentrate on my red and partial pin harley projects. This hasn't been an easy decision but it has been one that I have had to make, considering what my personal circumstances will be for the next few years(long story which am happy to discuss with anyone via PM), basically it simply won't be feasible for me to keep more than two breeding groups and I'd rather keep a smaller number of geckos and be able to devote more time and attention to those. And he is such a gorgeous little one that it would be nice to see him go somewhere and make pretty babies and help expand someone elses bloodline maybe. Or even just go somewhere to be a pampered pet.

Originally bred by Lilly Exotics, born in december so is now just about 5 months old. Occasionally fed locusts or wee roaches but mainly 2-part repashy diet. He was 2g when he arrived in february and is now 4.1g as of yesterday, so is growing slowly but steadily Smile He can come with his faunarium and decor if needed. Just Orion on his own will be £50, with his faunarium and decor £60. Pick up would be from Liverpool or am happy to use a reptile courier.

As said this is a possible sale...I'm still not 100% yet as I do love the little guy, but if the right home comes up I'm happy to let him go. Also I keep saying "he" but he is unsexed as still to small Smile

First picture is from Lilly exotics website when I bought him, rest were taken by me:

Poss sale: Unsexed crestie "Orion" and set up £60 Tigerb10

Poss sale: Unsexed crestie "Orion" and set up £60 Bild2217

Poss sale: Unsexed crestie "Orion" and set up £60 X_fire10

Poss sale: Unsexed crestie "Orion" and set up £60 X_fire12
x_firefly_x
x_firefly_x
Gargoyle
Gargoyle

My Points : 213

Back to top Go down

Poss sale: Unsexed crestie "Orion" and set up £60 Empty Re: Poss sale: Unsexed crestie "Orion" and set up £60

Post by xvickyx Sun May 23, 2010 3:56 pm

Awwww he is pretty, good luck Poss sale: Unsexed crestie "Orion" and set up £60 Herz
xvickyx
xvickyx
Admin
Admin

My Points : 500

http://www.vickyexotics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Poss sale: Unsexed crestie "Orion" and set up £60 Empty Re: Poss sale: Unsexed crestie "Orion" and set up £60

Post by x_firefly_x Mon May 24, 2010 2:37 am

xvickyx wrote:Awwww he is pretty, good luck Poss sale: Unsexed crestie "Orion" and set up £60 Herz

Thankyou...its getting ever harder to let him go though Poss sale: Unsexed crestie "Orion" and set up £60 Icon_eek Keep trying to psyche myself up to put ad's elsewhere but its not working lol...I'm tempted to just set him up in his own breeding group so I can keep him...god knows how I'd manage my time though, 2nd degree will be a LOT more full on Sad Gaaaahhh why is everything so difficult?!

Bumples for today! Smile
x_firefly_x
x_firefly_x
Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Back to top Go down

Post by x_firefly_x Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:58 pm

No longer for sale, this little one will now be staying with me Very Happy
x_firefly_x
x_firefly_x
Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Back to top Go down

Post by xvickyx Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:42 am

Awwww thats great news Smile
xvickyx
xvickyx
Admin
Admin

My Points : 500

http://www.vickyexotics.webs.com

Back to top Go down